Places Where Video Surveillance Is Required
Producers of Video Surveillance Systems
- Apartments, houses, offices, country houses.
- Outdoor facilities, building sites, warehouses, elevators.
- ideo surveillance in manufacturing departments.
- Banks, office centers, business centers.
- Shopping malls, logistics centers.
- Passenger stations, railway stations, transport.
FLIR, Bosch, Gazer, Dahua, Hikvision, Web Camera Pro, SuperVision, GeoVision, Axis, Samsung, HyperVision, Avigilon, Panasonic, SmartVision. How to Choose a Video Surveillance System?
- Ask yourself these questions:
How many cameras will I need? How do I want my video footage stored?
How long do I want to store video footage? How do I want to manage my surveillance system?
Once you have a general understanding of the specific features you need in a system, you'll then want to determine what type of cameras you want and how you will place them.
Next, decide which type of storage you would prefer. A popular new form of storage is in the cloud, though many services provide it as a hybrid along with an NVR.
The last consideration is your preferred mode of managing the system.
Video surveillance systems typically range anywhere from $100 to $10,000 depending on the type and number of cameras you require, as well as the amount and type of storage you use.