Installation of CCTV / IP cameras helps not only to prevent crimes due to visual control but also to charge criminals using the information recorded by video camera.
· Remote control from video cameras through Internet on any personal device (tablet, smart phone, desktop).
· Safety of people / property in office premises, at home or in a country house.
· Prevent thefts and damage of manufactured goods and products as well as manufacturing equipment.
· Control over manufacturing and other technological processes, control over staff work
· Monitor every stage of manufacturing process;
· Prevent quality failure, violation of working conditions, safety rules; have full and recorded data about production accidents; Places Where Video Surveillance Is Required
Producers of Video Surveillance Systems
- Apartments, houses, offices, country houses.
- Outdoor facilities, building sites, warehouses, elevators.
- Factories, plants and other industrial enterprises.
- Video surveillance in manufacturing departments.
- Banks, office centers, business centers.
- Shopping malls, logistics centers.
- Passenger stations, railway stations, transport.
FLIR, Bosch, Gazer, Dahua, Hikvision, Web Camera Pro, SuperVision, GeoVision, Axis, Samsung, HyperVision, Avigilon, Panasonic, SmartVision. What types of business could benefit from video surveillance systems?
Any business that is looking to protect its assets and prevent theft or fraud can benefit from implementing a video surveillance system. Often, the mere presence of cameras can be enough to deter thieves or vandals. How to Choose a Video Surveillance System?
Ask yourself these questions:
How many cameras will I need?
How do I want my video footage stored?
How long do I want to store video footage?
How do I want to manage my surveillance system?
Do my cameras need to be weatherproof, vandalproof and able to pan, tilt or zoom?
Do I want to integrate my video surveillance system with other systems?
Will I ever need to scale my system?
Once you have a general understanding of the specific features you need in a system, you'll then want to determine what type of cameras you want and how you will place them.
Next, decide which type of storage you would prefer. A popular new form of storage is in the cloud, though many services provide it as a hybrid along with an NVR.
The last consideration is your preferred mode of managing the system. The most common method is by mobile app. The app allows you to control your cameras, review and share footage, and manage your storage.
Video surveillance systems typically range anywhere from $100 to $10,000 depending on the type, quality and number of cameras you require, as well as the amount and type of storage you use.